The Business Broadband service uses various last-mile technologies to provide cost-effective, best-effort end-to-end connectivity between you and your end-customers.
Where affordability is the key criterion, Business Broadband is the solution.
Asymmetrical – up to 1:4
|Coverage||DFA connected buildings|
|Access technology||Dedicated Ethernet /
Microwave (PTP and PTMP) /
4G or 5G
|Non-recurring charge||Access setup
GNNI port setup
|Monthly recurring charge||Last-mile access
Optional voice VLAN
|Lease/payment terms||2 years|
|Equipment||Standard customer premises equipment|
|Bandwidth options||10Mbit/s /
|Service configuration||End-point bandwidth per service
1 VLAN per service
|GNNI||1Gbit/s with support for 100 VLANs
|Service level||Best effort
48-hour mean time to repair
|Monitoring||Layer 2 service monitoring|
Terms and conditions
- DFA does not recommend a bandwidth-contention ratio higher than 15:1.
- Individual business cases may be conducted for large-scale requirements.
- You need a dedicated GNNI for Business Broadband services.
- You may split the GNNI bandwidth across multiple GNNIs to get a volume benefit across your entire network. You must specify the bandwidth split across GNNIs when you place your order.
Throughput rate and bursting
- No bursting above the configured bandwidth on each client service and the aggregation interface will be allowed.
- DFA will provide and manage standard customer premises equipment. DFA will own the equipment.
- Any cross-connection fees will be for your account.
- Any third-party costs that the landlord may charge will be for your account.
Terminations and cancellations
- The terms and conditions for termination will be stipulated in the commercial agreement.