Titan is a flat-rate-based fibre link solution connecting a high volume of sites. Link orders are structured to connect your access sites in a logical ring topology. Access rings start at your aggregation sites and terminate at the same or at alternative aggregation sites.
At a glance
- Links in logical ring format.
- Volume and term discounts applicable.
- Minimum lease period of 5 years.
- Two fibre pairs provided.
- Once-off link connection fee applicable.
- Average actual duct distance of all Titan links in region must not exceed 5 km.
- Client responsible for access infrastructure.
- To qualify, client must have minimum core network of 100 km Peregrine links.