Helios is a last-mile fibre access solution that delivers dark fibre links from our aggregation nodes to your site or building in a star network configuration.
The link is terminated on an optical distribution frame at the DFA aggregation site, where you are able to cross-connect to your own equipment hosted in the DFA aggregation site.
At a glance
- Connect client access sites to Tachyon.
- No volume or term discounts applicable.
- Minimum contract term of 24 months.
- One fibre pair provided.
- DFA responsible for building access infrastructure. DFA responsible for account up to contractual limit; excess for client’s account.
- DFA responsible for inside reticulation from building basement to client's office.
- To qualify, client must have core/aggregation network of 50 km active Peregrine/Calypte links in place.
- Diverse link at additional cost.