Because we develop the physical infrastructure, we carry the cost of finance and construction. We then rent fibre pairs to individual operators of telecommunications services. They, in turn, light the fibre with their add-on services and sell the additional capacity on to their customers.
Because our clients share access routes, the price of leasing from us is much lower than constructing and maintaining their own infrastructure.
With a network uptime of 99.99%, our network is monitored and maintained by our state-of-the-art network operations centre in Rivonia (Johannesburg). We provide 24/7 monitoring and repairs, and we keep in constant communication with you during network breaks.
- We fund roll-outs so that business, ISP, mobile network provider, and municipal clients don’t have to carry the cost or planning burden.
- We continuously modify and adapt our infrastructure to suit clients’ evolving needs, eliminating the cost of employing network designers or project managers.
- Because we manage and maintain networks, clients don’t need to employ or train support and maintenance staff.
- Economies of scale increasingly benefit all clients sharing this costly infrastructure.
- More service providers and improved communications infrastructure mean more investment and economic growth for South Africa.